Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Melissaology (or because I’m bored)

Body: Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. um, really? I don't particularly like salad. Maybe balsamic vinaigrette?

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. I prefer not to eat fast food, it's like picking what my favorite garbage is. I guess I'd have to go with... McDonalds? They have nice breakfast bagel sandwiches.

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Ashoka's Indian in Canton

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 20% How does this have anything to do with my mouth?

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Cereal

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. mushrooms or ham & pineapple, or feta and anything

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. butter or jelly

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. a photo of Joan Crawford from Mommie Dearest. No, I'm not kidding.

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. Two

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. right is right

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Oh so many ways to make this dirty.... we'll go with... splinters.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. When I was nine or ten, I think?

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. Your mom.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Yes, I was riding my bike and I crashed my head into the ground and have a lovely scar on my eyebrow to prove it. I was nine.

BULLOLOGY

Q. If it was possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. I'd rather be surprised

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. I already changed my name, I'm all set, thanks.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Clear. I don't know.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. I'd prefer not to ever think about that

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. Doubtful

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Probably

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. $100! Hell, I'd do it for free.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. Why would someone pay me for that? No way.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. No.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. Sure, why not.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. Nope, but call my brother - he does that kind of stuff, "eat things for money" stuff.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. Couldn't do it.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Your hand. Heh... actually, nothing.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: Yeah, you frickin idiot.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Hm, go dirty? Nah... carpet in the living room, hardwood in the hall/bedrooms.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: I stand. Who the hell sits in the shower? weirdo.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: Sure I could.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: Two

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: Uma Thurman

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8
A: Joe - my brother

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to on the phone?
A: April

Q: Last person who called you?
A: Shaffer

Q: Person you hugged?
A: Damon

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: Seven

Q: Season?
A: Summer (or right now - September)

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: Usually

Q: Mood?
A: I'm having a pretty good day.

Q: Listening to?
A: the cars zoom down Stadium Boulevard

Q: Watching?
A. I'm watching myself type.

Q: Worrying about?
A. If the moon falls out of the sky, where should I hide?

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: work

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A. I'm in no hurry to do anything at all right now.

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Casablanca

Q: Do you smile often?
A: I don't know, I don't look at myself all day.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: If you catch me on the right day.

No comments: