Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I want to know 30 things about you

Fine. Fine. Fine. I'll do it.

1.) Can you cook?
Depends on what it is. I make a kick ass veggie lasagna.

2.) What was your dream growing up?
To fly.

3.) What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could play the piano.

4.) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
White russian if it is winter, amaretto sour if it is summer, beer if I'm pissed off, and vodka & coke if I need to be numb.

5.) Favorite vegetable?
mushrooms, though technically I think it's not a vegetable.

6.) What was the last book you read?
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. Not usually the kind of stuff I read.

7.) What zodiac sign are you ?
Cancer

8.) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
Two tattoos, 9 piercings

9.) Worst Habit?
laziness

11.) What is your favorite sport?
Volleyball

12.) Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
Realistic

14.) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I can't tell you.

15.) Tell me one weird fact about you
I have issues with milk expiration dates.

16.) Do you have any pets?
A cat and some stupid fish.

17.) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Any of my friends would be welcomed in at any time.

19.) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Clowns are scary.

20.) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
I'd be shorter. Maybe.

21.) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
No matter who it is, I'd be the crime partner.

22.) What color eyes do you have?
Blue

23.) Ever been arrested?
Not yet.

24.) Bottle or Draft?
Beer.

25.) If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
Pay bills.

26.) Would you date me?
Only if you were hot. Because I'm terribly superficial like that.

27.) What 's your favorite place to hang at?
My house, your house or Aubrees

28.) Do you believe in ghosts?
Agnostic on ghosts.

29.) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Internet browsing, video games, play around outside, and nothing

30.) Do you swear a lot?
Definitely

31.) Biggest pet peeve?
People who TALK in movie theaters. Close second, horrible children.

32.) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Indescribable

33.) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
I don't know.

35.) Do you believe in God?
Agnostic on God.

No comments: