Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Michigan Ave Tranny Hooker

So, I was just driving down Michigan ave and I pass this thing on the side of the road, real tall, real skinny, real dark, wearing... hot pink spandex shorts, and a spandex tube top or tank top - hard to tell, but the outfit is completed with Nicole Richie sunglasses (big ass ugly) and a fanny pack. Yes. Fanny Pack. I'm thinking.. ugly hooker, right?
I get closer and this tall skinny thing has the face of Wesley Snipes.
Oh hell! That was scary. Who's gonna pick up a tranny hooker like that? Baby, the bar is that way... you better go home.

PS. Go to www.fat-pie.com and watch Salad Fingers. I was thinking that on Saturday I was talking about Salad Fingers, and now I don't remember if I was actually talking about Salad Fingers, or if it was all a dream.

PPS. Salad Fingers episode 2 will make you pee your pants and want a shower and your mommy.

No comments: