Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Victoria Secret Fashion Show

So, I have interests in lots of odd things. I like stuff other chicks don't. Whatever. About a year ago I was flippin channels and stumbled upon a channel featuring leggy models in underwear.

What Is This?? I was intrigued and mesmerized. Perhaps it's the way they walk. Perhaps it's the perfection of the clothes, is it the music? Whatever. I love the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. And guess what? Get your popcorn and sodas kiddies. It's on tonight!

I just want to hear the foreign man in the back yelling Gisele GO! Emma GO! Heidi GO! GO! GO! And watch the chicks walk. They don't walk like people. They strut. And they've got legs until Tuesday. Makes me want to work out - look hot - and dress like a stripper. Oh yeah! Melissa GO!

It's insane.
But, I mean what's not to love about this?


No comments: