Saturday, October 6, 2007

Mysterious mail

So.
I get back from lunch today and there's this package that's been sitting in our office awhile. I decide I've had enough of this and I open the mystery package. It's a large box. I guessed it was a box to pack things in since we recently moved. Not so!
This is one crazy box. Here's some of what was in it (just the sign, not the girl):

IMG_1176

I unfolded it and opened the box and on one side it said this:

IMG_1178

Peculiar, yes. But wait, it gets better. The other side said this:

IMG_1180
(click for larger image)

Step one is all you need and I particularly like the illustration they include. Step two isn't nearly as funny. Oddly enough Step three is profit! (just kidding, there is no step three, I made that up.)

Well, anyway. With the way this week has been, you can't be too safe. I made Shelly get in the box.

IMG_1177

If you need us, we'll be at work, in a cardboard box that looks like a filing cabinet. Bring snacks.

No comments: