Thursday, November 29, 2007

And now... questions and answers. Just for fun.

1. Are you taller than your best friend?
Oh, dear god, no. The only friend taller than me is my brother. He's in another category.

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
pens that work when i use them. if it doesn't work I'll just put it back.

3. Look at your planner for the 14th of next month, what are you doing?
Damon's work xmas party

4. What color are your toenails usually?
Red, or black, or blue, or pink... or....

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
Stuff at work. Nothing exciting.

6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
Blue Velvet. Excellent drapes and fucked up movie!

7. What color are the seats in your vehicle?
Black with hair. I shed.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Yep. But the cat I have now is WAY cooler.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
My halloween invitations. If you rule, you were invited.

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
No. I'm pretty sure that isn't even a real place.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
Because I had to loan my parents some money for vacation.

12. Who is the last baby that you held?
I don't hold babies.

13. Can you spell well?
I'm an excellint speler.

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Only if it's on my cinnabon that I'm eating.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
My most awesome car ever that I still have - Volkswagen Jetta. I smell your envy.

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
Um.. is that like a sport or something?

17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
I don't remember. Cedar point is better anyway.

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
I have this crap in my kitchen. It's blue and gay and I want to set it on fire.

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
Post its. I invented them, you know.

20. Last person you gave a business card?
? Somebody in London, I presume.

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
Your mom... for doing my laundry. Really? I don't remember.

22. Closest framed picture to you?
Me & the hubby.

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Thanksgiving. Thanks Damon's aunt!

25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?
For work? 50-ish

26. Last time you received flowers?
Valentine's day

28. Do you play air guitar?
I prefer air piano.

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
lots of things. chocolate is best.

31. Do you own any Willow Tree figurines?
I don't know what it is but it probably contains lead paint.

32. What is/was your high school's mascot?
Trojans. Yes, like the condom.

33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
Shaffer

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
Last time I returned bottles. Maybe a couple weeks ago? Not fond of the stuff.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
No. Definitely not.

36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
drab

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
I don't read the paper. I'm information eco-friendly and get it all online.

39. What was the last pageant you attended?
I'm not that kind of girl. I've never been to a pageant.

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Cottage inn.

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
Only when April makes me. She likes it when I cry.

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
Paper. Duh.

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
I think I was like 9 when that came out. Sorry.

44. Are you ticklish?
Only when you touch me.

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
4th of July. I celebrate independence with fire.

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
I don't remember.

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned?
I always return messages. Eventually.

48. Last time you parked under a carport?
Never.

49. Do you have a black dog?
I don't have a dog. They smell funny. And drool. Just like babies.

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
Yes but you can have them.

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Shaffer... Looking into his eyes was like the first time I ever heard the Beatles.

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Hm, somewhere around the last time I answered the dumbest question ever.

55. Do you have a little black dress?
No. Buy me one.

No comments: