Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I see famous people...

I forgot to tell this story before. It's pretty awesome. Ok, so most of you know my brother moved to NYC. So, in October I went out to NY to visit (and do some work, too) and got to see Joe Joe. We're near Times Square and we're walking to his apartment. We're walking down 7th Avenue, somewhere around 44th street, and the light turns for us to cross the street, and I am in front, I start walking, and the crowd on the opposite side begins to come toward us. I make eye contact with a man on the other side as he walks toward me, and he meets my gaze. I keep staring at him.. he looks somehow... familiar. Joe is staring at him too, and as he gets near us, I figure out who it is. As he is about 1 foot away from us, Joe stutters, "Oh hey Richard Jenkins!" and the man turns to us and says, "Yup!" and as we pass him I turn my head toward him and just squeal. I'm so super excited. Joe and I keep walking away and so does Mr. Jenkins, but now we're pumped.
OH MY GOD. WE SAW RICHARD JENKINS! WE SAW THE DAD FROM SIX FEET UNDER. YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!
I can't believe I forgot to post this story.
Seriously! Richard Jenkins, man!!!

No comments: