Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Because Damon is funny, too

This is an email thread, best if read from the bottom up.

From: Damon B
Date: November 7, 2007 7:36:36 PM GMT-05:00
To: customer_care@circuitcity.com
Subject: Re: Drive to 65 instant win game [70593]

C. Torrence (Contact ID 70593),

Thank you for your dismissal. This is a well worded brush off. Your response takes no responsibility and recommends I simply waste more time later. You have not corrected the problem or mentioned the intent to correct this problem. "Just deal with it," would be a good translation.

I realize these campaigns are aimed at people who would simply assume they are doing something and just go away. I guess I am one of those people. My intention to stop visiting your web site and stop your time wasting email you send me.

Thank you for your time!!!

Damon A. B
Academic Sales and Marketing Manager
Mechanical Simulation Corporation


On Nov 7, 2007, at 7:03 PM, Circuit City Customer Care wrote:
Dear Damon A. B:

Thank you for contacting circuitcity.com. I apologize for your difficulty and want you to know that I've forwarded the specifics to our development team.

Technical glitches and erroneous information may be temporarily posted on our website in error, so you may want to attempt the link at a later time. Also, if we can be of help by phone, feel free to call us toll-free at (800) 843-2489.

Thanks for shopping with circuitcity.com!

Sincerely

C. Torrence
Customer Support Coordinator
Contact ID 70593


--Original Message--
From: db@
Date: 11/4/2007 9:40:10 AM
To: customer_care@circuitcity.com
Subject: Drive to 65 instant win game

Customer Service,

I was trying to enter your Drive to 65 instant win game and have been very discouraged by this campaign.
https://driveto65.circuitcity.com/process_registration.cfm
The code that you gave me doesn't work (KAAP6MRA6Z). The form indicated it was an invalid code and the form must be filled in correctly. When I applied for a new code you failed to supply one. Instead I was simply supplied with another email with the link to the form.

If you intent was to make me stop reading your emails and stop using your web site then I feel this campaign is going to be very successful.

Damon A. B
Academic Sales and Marketing Manager
Mechanical Simulation Corporation

No comments: