Sunday, October 21, 2007

Today is October 21

Current mood: worried

Do you know what the temperature is supposed to be today? Guess. Don't look.
Eighty one degrees.
Seriously.
Eighty one.
I can wear shorts.
It is FALL.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I love it. You have no idea how much I love the weather we've been having.
It has been a beautiful summer, and has been a freakishly warm fall. It's been too warm for weeks. I love it.
But I do have to say it creeps me the fuck out.

And what's funny about this is that people have it in their brains that it should be cooling off. When they get dressed to go out they put on jackets, or sweatshirts. Everybody is dressing like it's fall outside. It's damn near 80 degrees and people are bundled up like it's 50. Just plain odd.

No comments: