Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pop quiz hot shot

Current mood: cold

1) Some random guy comes up to you and says "Hey, what's your name?" You say?
"Uhhhh, why?"

2) What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Wouldn't you like to know? It was minty...

3) What does your last text message say?
Something from Joe about him seeing rent on broadway and meeting the cast.

4) The last song you listened to?
Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie. Popped up on the iPod on the way to work today.

5) If you hated someone and got put in charge of their funeral music, what would it be?
I would never be put in charge of a funeral of someone I hate. Though this is a hypothetical, so hypothetically I would do the right thing and play something nice. It's a funeral, not my chance to be an asshole.

6) Where is your best friend right now?
At work.

7) What did you do yesterday?
Worked, rode my bike, co-coached my A2 Red & Ed Volleyball team, watched House & Boston Legal and slept.

8) Pick a scar on your body - what did you do?
I have this scar on my chin from getting pushed off my picnic table by this kid when I was three. His brother pushed me off again around the same time and I broke my arm. Didn't learn my lesson about the picnic table, apparently.

9) What teacher have you hated most and why?
I never hated teachers.

12.) What do you really think happened to steve on blues clues?
I don't know who that is.

14.) Who is your most religious friend?
Agnostics don't tend to have lots of religious friends. I think my cousin Jennifer might be. She goes to church.

15) Who do you trust with your life?
Apparently lots of people. If I get in your car, I'm trusting you with my life.

16) If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
Princess Consuela Banana Hammock. No, really, I would not change my name.

17) What would you say if someone told you you were the most beautiful person in the world and they would do anything to wake up next to you every morning?
It takes me a long time to trust people being nice to me. I'd say "Who are you and what do you want from me?" And I'd be very suspicious.

18) What do you hate about your job?
I'm lonely.

19) How often do you curse?
When I talk.

20) Do you trust all of your friends?
All of them except you. You know who you are.

21) Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Probably

22.) Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?
Yes. Ha!

23) Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
Cheating & getting beaten up I guess. How far do you really have to be pushed?

24) Which one of your friends do you think would make the best prostitute?
Well, I think my friend Mark would. He's a man whore.

25) Are you afraid of falling in love?
No

26) Is there someone that popped in your mind after that question?
Yes.

27) Fill in the blank. I love_____
indian food and pineapple and sitting outside in the sweet sunshine!

28) What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
I want... I don't know what I want. Oh, I want to pay off my car!

29) If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
You.

30) How many kids do you want to have?
None right now. Thanks.

31) Would you make a good parent?
I don't know.

32) Where was your default picture taken?
in my bathroom

33) What is your middle name?
Ann

34) Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
Mmm, that thai food was good.

36) Righty or Lefty?
Righty

37) Who knows you the best?
My very small circle, you know who you are.

38) Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
contacts unless it's late

39) When is the last time you liked someone?
Right now.

40) Last person to lay in your bed?
Me! I'm soooo lazy in the morning.

41) What are your plans for the weekend?
New York City, then party to see my friend Heather & Tony in town Sat nite from TN, then wedding reception/party on Sunday.

42) Who do you think will repost this?
Someone who is boreeeedddd

43) Are you happy right now?
I'm okay.

44) Are you a forgiving person?
Depends on what you've done to me.

45) Have you lost a friend recently?
No. I'm finding them instead.

46) What are you about to do right now?
more work. break is over.

No comments: