Saturday, March 29, 2008

I have two readers

A week ago I posted a quiz on here for fun... was trying new features and here's the results:

(The question:) Is anybody reading this?

Of course. You are my idol: 2 (100%)

Wait a minute, this isn't google!: 0 (0%)

I never learned to read: 0 (0%)

I like cheese: 0 (0%)

Votes so far: 2
Poll closed

So, for those of you that voted, thanks! Maybe I was going too far with getting people to idolize me. Maybe the answer should have been, "well I guess so, this is better than watching paint peel." I'd like to think I'm more entertaining than peeling paint.
Maybe next time I'll have a better quiz.

1 comment:

Joseph S. Reecher said...

I would have gone with the idol choice. I've been reading your blogging because sometimes I just can't wait for it to come to myspace. Unfortunately, I didn't see the quiz thing. Sorry.