Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A quickie before volleyball practice

1. Where's your 2 on your top 8 at the moment?
Oh April? She's probably in my pants. Lemme look. Yep. In my pants. Heh.

2. What is your favorite possession?
I'd say my car - it's a love/hate relationship. Maybe my cat. But do I really "own" my cat?
Or my house? I like my house a lot.

3. Do you own a gun?
I wouldn't say that I personally own a gun but could say there is one in my home. But I don't think you'd call it a gun. Perhaps a rifle instead? Mmm. Yes.

4. Do you have a crush on someone right now?
What am I? Twelve?

5. When was the last time you were at the hospital?
To visit my dad when he had knee surgery.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Yum. Cancer. Delicious. Bad. Bad. Yummm.

7.What's your favorite Christmas song?
I can't get into xmas music until December, so it's on. My fave is O Holy Night and Carol of the Bells. Yeah, I know. I'm agnostic. Whatever. Christmas is Pagan based anyway.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water

9.Can you do a push up?
Yes I can do several.

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Clean. I suppose so. I don't think you want to go eating off the floor or anything, but nobody would scream to walk in there.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring.

12. Do you take painkillers?
When I need to I will. But not Vicodin. I'm kind of allergic. My face itches and I hallucinate and turn into the exorcist.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Hell if I know. Ask them.

14. Do you have A.D.D.? [Attention Deficit Disorder]
What?

15. Your name?
It is not Missy and you damn well better not call me Michelle.

16. Middle Name(s)?
Ann

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
I need some gum.
I have to go soon.
What's that on my shoe?

18. Name 3 things you enjoy doing:
Watching movies, hanging with friends, takin photos.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
water, diet coke, tea/coffee

20. Last movie watched?
"The Constant Gardener"

21. All money aside, where would you go and what would you do?
I'm crazy. I want to go to Africa and do a safari. I'd like to drive to Alaska. Yes. Drive all the way to Alaska. I also have this idea to drive south as far as you can. Can you get a car across the Panama Canal? Really? I'd go to Hawaii again and stay a month at the Pink Palace. Hello Sunshine and Pineapple. Any good Indian restaurants in Waikiki?

22. Current worry?
work. life. money. relationships. the usual.

23. Current hate?
the loneliness of my work situation. I so desperately want to go back to the way it was.

24. Favorite place to be?
Beach. Home. Your house.

25. How did you bring in the New Year?
I don't remember.

26. What are your plans for this weekend?
Whirlyball! Happy birthday husband.

27. Did your last ex treat you badly?
Oh my, I barely remember the last guy I dated... hmmm. I guess not.

29. Got something you can't stop thinking about?
Life

30. Favorite color(s)?
Today? Orange

31. Would you be a pirate?
I prefer ninjas.

32. Are you tired?
Nope.

33. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes. I make up songs and sing to husband.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I had a paralyzing fear of thunderstorms.

35. Current cravings?
Chocolate

36. Superman, Spiderman, or Batman?
Batman - (seriously, George Clooney... hello!?)

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
I couldn't say that it mattered.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Tie between dislocated knee (oh pain of monster severity) and broken arm (yeah when you go into shock it might be bad...)

39. What is your pet's name(s)?
Sebastian and stupid fish

40. Who's the most important person in the world right now?
Me

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Jen is certainly the loudest.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Heather

43. Do you like anyone right now?
I like lots of people

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
Yes

45. What is your favorite book?
The Fifth Sacred thing. It's a strange utopian story, and the most bizarre part is that I found the book in the middle of a dirt road in the middle of nowhere while riding my bike one day.

46. Favorite candy?
Snickers bar

47. What is your favorite song(s) right now?
Don't stop believin' by Journey. Cmon turn it up and sing along!

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Breathe Me by Sia. It'll make everyone bawl. You better not bury me though. It's cold in the ground. I'll be pissed.

49. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
Sleeping

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Thoughts don't connect into comprehensive ideas when I first awaken. It takes awhile for things to come together.

No comments: