Saturday, December 8, 2007

Flicktastic

So, I've got photos on Flickr. Recently I've been tagging them with keywords and geo-tagging them by putting their location on a map. As a result I now have people looking at my photos. I went to the University of Michigan women's volleyball NCAA games and took pics and put those up, they're getting lots of views. Out of curiosity I was wondering which photo had the most.
And to my surprise (though I shouldn't be surprised) the one with the most views is of the University of Illinois cheerleaders, and it's called "skimpy cheerleaders." They had the shortest uniforms I'd ever seen.

I wonder what kind of views I could get if I called a photo "slutty whore," and tagged it with slut, whore, bitch, skimpy, and naked. I could take a photo of a tree or some leaves or a nice shrubbery and all kinds of people would look at it. Suckers.

In other news, I don't know if you know this but some day I'm gonna marry The Fonz. No, not Henry Winkler, but The Fonz. Someday I'll find him and the moment he sees me he'll be so twitterpitted with love that he'll marry me on the spot. Yep. Me & The Fonz. That's true love, eeeeehhhh!

No comments: