Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ms. Chanandler Bong

Final thought of the day,
I recently thought of the funniest thing I'd done in a long time, and I chuckled to myself and was pretty proud and thought to share. I was on the internet a while back, maybe a year ago and I got bored and thought to register my friend April for free samples on the internet.
Only I wasn't gonna TELL her, I was just gonna have stuff mailed to her. Things she may want to try, you know?
Ok, seriously I signed her up for free samples of Mary Kate & Ashley perfume, condoms, lube, toothpaste, tooth whitener, Britney Spears perfume, and I think shoe polish and diapers or something. I signed up for about 10 - 12 things all to be mailed to her house.
And the name on all items?
Ms. Chanandler Bong.
(see, on Friends, they got into a fight and had a trivia game to solve the dispute and the question was to what name the TV guide was delivered? and the correct answer was Ms. Chanandler Bong.)
So, the mail came, and we were hanging out later on and she started talking about the fact that she was getting samples for Ms. Chanandler Bong and I just started fucking laughing my ass off. I couldn't pretend it wasn't me.
Oooh but that was fun!
So, if you get mail for Ms. Chanandler Bong, it was totally one of your friends.
Or it was me : )

No comments: