Thursday, August 28, 2008

it's coming

You can smell it in the air my kiddies. You know it's coming. I desperately want summer to last forever. I hate the dreary endless soul-sucking Michigan winters - specifically March. However, there is shiny jewel of love before we descend into the suck.

Halloween is coming my kiddies. Oh yes it is. Cobwebs and dead things and spiders and rubbery bloody latex and creatures that go bump in the night. I've loved it for as long as I can remember. I just had to pick up a couple things at Michael's for work and went upon the usual beeline for the goodies and poking all the halloweener stuff with glee. Oh boy.

I've already picked out my Halloween costume for the year (wouldn't you like to know) and have begun plans for this year's annual shin-dig. Let's just say we're thinking "outside the box."

It's coming my kiddies. Be ready. Beware.

No comments: