Monday, July 14, 2008

I saw Ellen Page!

So, I'm at work today and I head off to Whole Foods in Ann Arbor for lunch about, 1:30 or so.
I get there and roam through the fruit & veg section - and it's freezing in this place so I head for the food bar. Make a circle around the hot food, check out the pizza and head for the salad bar. I walk over and there's one person at the salad bar.

And it's Ellen Page! Holy fucking shit! I grab a dish and start getting my salad and glance over without being a stalker, but it's Ellen Page, man! The girl from Hard Candy! The girl from Juno! I was questioned later of whether it was really her or someone that looked a lot like her and I said, no way, you don't see this girl and wonder if it's really her. It was her.

I even carry a camera around with me all the time, but there was no way I could get a photo without it being really obvious. Too bad.

PS. Why is Ellen Page at Whole Foods in Ann Arbor? Because she's shooting a movie with Drew Barrymore in Saline called "Whip it," that's why.

!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will never doubt your celebrity ID abilities again.

a t

mimi said...

There were several of those that doubted me. Too bad I have no photos to prove it. But I know!