Friday, July 11, 2008

Feeling love

So, I get up Tuesday morning (which just happens to be my 30th birthday) and I'm just waking up and I like to check email while I do this, then surf the net while my head adjusts to the day.

Normally I have two, maybe three emails.. sometimes a real one from a live person and then a couple auto-emails. This day, I get up and squint at the tiny red number on apple's mail program - indicating I have something like 22 emails.

Um, what? I usually don't get that many unless I've been out of town for a day or two... this was just overnight.

Lo and behold, I have lots and lots of birthday wishes! Emails from real people, from myspace and facebook, and oh it was nice. I was all excited to be thought of. And my phone rang all day, too. It was pretty sweet.

I'm just saying thanks is all. You guys remembered and took a moment to let me know and I appreciate that - a lot.

I love you guys!


Bonus: I got asked today by the printer toner delivery guy if I play basketball. I'm going to try to remember to mention this when it happens, as you'll find it happens a lot.

No comments: