Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Chasing the Spin

Whoooeee! VEGAS! is CRAZY! So if you haven't been there, go there. Now. Get up, c'mon, go. It's like an adult theme park, there's nothing like it in the world. It's so big in every sense of the word. And it is money baby, money. Everything smells like money. Every path is a secret rouse to get your money. But there's this game, "WHEEL OF FORTUNE" where you get to "spin the wheel" when it lands on a certain image, and when you "spin the wheel" you get anywhere from 25 coins to 1,000. So you sit there, chasing the $1,000 and getting 60 or 40. But once I did get 200! And then gave it all back, and then some... chasing the spin.
And it's HOT! I LOVE it hot. Like 100 degrees every day, it was perfect. We stayed at the Venetian and seriously, the bathroom was bigger than the last TWO hotel rooms I stayed in. (to be fair one was in London, the other in Florence, but seriously!?)

Oh, and I'm the cooler. If you don't know the reference look up the movie "The Cooler." Nothing will make you lose money faster than me standing beside you. Lookie, there I am! Oh, there goes your money. Damon only won when I was in the bathroom or not looking. When I was watching he was bleeding quarters. Dammit all to hell, but I am the cooler.

But that's Vegas, baby, Vegas!

No comments: