Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Twenty-Eight

Current mood: giddy

So I'm twenty eight. Not twenty seven anymore or even twenty four. Twenty Eight. Just 700 something short days of THIRTY. Sigh.
Nothing was wrong with Twenty four, why can't I stay there? Even twenty-six? You're far from twenty-one, far from THIRTY.
Ho hum.
Twenty-eight.
Oh and my wonderful thoughtful parents came and brought birthday cake on the 4th and we did a little birthday thing, but my mom forgot to put candles on the cake or sing or anything which I don't like people singing to me anyway so that's fine. But as she's leaving she hands me the candles. A two and an eight. So I took them to vegas with me. Everything I ate that day got the 28 stuck in it and lit. I'm using these bitches by god. Pancakes were stuck, lit on fire and blown out. Fettucine Alfredo, and then stuck in the top of a couple wine pitchers. It was pretty fun.
Damn twenty-eight.

No comments: