Sunday, July 30, 2006

Wedding to do list...

Current mood: drained

Groom? Check.
Flowers? Check.
Dress? Check.
Ceremony and reception site? Check.
DJ? Check.
Photographer? Check.
Going slightly bridezilla on dad for not keeping up with his end of the bargain? Check.

Eeh, my wedding shower is today, that means my wedding is in less than 60 days, and my free time slowly and slowly dissapates into nothingness and despair. Every evening, some thing needs attention, every weekend there's something else. Where oh where did my free life go? Oh where or where did it go? Like to make plans with me? It probably should be on a Tuesday, in October. I was never that little girl that danced around with the pillowcase dreaming to marry the boys. Hell, we've been together 8 years. Just wanted to do it up nice, for us, for the family. It's fun doing it, but it will be weird when it is over to not have a three page to-do list.
Other than that I am really looking forward to the shower, it will be nice to see the family and I think it's going to be a lot of fun!!!
And all you folks that tell me to elope? TOO LATE, deposits have been paid!

No comments: