Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Alaska Part Deuce!

Current mood: busy

Coming soon.
I really want to write it. I need my brain to do it. I'm still at work and its... 9pm? Yep, 9pm. No brains left. So, I plan to go home, eat dinner, and then play video games. After 11 hours of work I'm going to sit and let my brain rot while I play Tetris. Yep, I'm really exciting. Work. Tetris. Sleep. Repeat. I guess I can get away with this for now since I kicked my ass in Alaska. I'll tell you all about it. Soon.

One more thing

I watched Hot Fuzz last night and if you've ever seen Point Break or Bad Boys 1 or II or Die Hard, or any more cop movies, you'll think this is awesome.
I thought it was pretty fucking funny and I've never seen Die Hard or Bad Boys but every obvious cop movie cliches ever invented is in there. Watch for them. Enjoy.

No comments: