Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hot for Heroin Sheik

Current mood: curious

So, I was watching Saturday Night Live this past weekend and the band was My Chemical Romance, and they get on and start jamming and I don't know if you know, but the lead singer has this short, white haircut going on, and dark heroin addict eyes - somewhat similar to Joaquin Phoenix eyes, all dark and twisty, right?
So, I know the dark eyes is probably just makeup but I found it kinda hot. He's not even manly, he's sort of boyish and even quasi-feminine and perhaps even looks ill. But still... he was kinda hot. Why is that hot? Why?
Is it the eye-makeup thing? Cause I'm pretty hot for Ewan MacGregor and Johnny Depp when they're wearing eyeliner, but that's obvious hot.
Is it that I'm really into dead things like Halloween and skull heads?
Is anybody else hot for this kid?

No comments: