Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I got rick rolled by Wendys

So, yesterday I needed to go to the bank so I swooped down Jackson Ave and stopped there to deposit my cash. After that it was time for some eats and I didn't know what I wanted, so I cruised down to Jackson & Zeeb to see what delights are in that area. I saw Wendy's and thought, hm that'd be tasty. I never get fast food for lunch. Never ever, probably like once in two years I've gotten TacoBell/McDonalds/Garbage/Wendy's/Whatever food for lunch, so I treat myself. I walk up to the counter and start ordering and then I stop... I realize they're playing "Never Gonna Give You Up" on the music system and the chick taking my order is kind of dancing and singing along.
She looks at me and I say, "oh sorry, I just got distracted because I just got rick rolled by Wendy's." She laughs and I finish my order.

My fries were tasty in case you were wondering.

No comments: