Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I don't care if the movie is subtitled, shut the hell up!

Current mood: irate

Oh my god, I am the movie theater nazi. This drives me absofriggin nuts. When you are in the movie theater - shut up. I just went to see "Letters from Iwo Jima" and this dude two seats to the right of me is talking out loud. Not whispering, not even trying to be quiet, he's just talking. I had to shush him twice! Grr. And, oh the best part, halfway through the movie this ass took his shoes off and his feet fucking stank. Put your shoes on and shut up nasty man, this is not your living room!

Special note to those who bring young children (can't walk yet) into R rated movies.. WE ALL HATE YOU. When you walk in the room with your baby, we all hate you, when you stand in the aisle with your crying baby, you may still be able to see the movie, but we can still hear your crying baby and we all hate you. If you can afford $18 to take you and the wifey-poo to a movie, then you can afford a babysitter. I don't have children yet. I like to go to the movie theater. You had kids, you give that up, sorry!

But OH MY GOD. Stop talking. Stop it!

No comments: